ICEPRINCE ANGERED AT OLEKU VIDEO LEAK, SAYS THE OFFICIAL VIDEO COMES OUT NEXT WEEK

Its quite obvious that iceprince and other chocolate city crew were not happy at the leaked oleku video. Ceo of chocolate city, audu maikori and iceprince took to twitter to tell the world  that the video is not the official one. Its also on the chocolate city facebook page, as they informed that the official video will be released next week. He also appreciated tweets directed at him commending the leaked video.I arranged some couple of  iceprince tweets, where he reacted at the leaked video below.
'Been doing a recording with Mtvbase allday and I just got out to realise people are watching oleku vid. ....... Read my next tweet. Apparently there was a leak somewhere. That is the first cut my director submitted and me and my label were not exactly happy with it so he had to take it back to the lab..
nd to that person that leaked the first cut without me and my label or my directors permission, God dey see you.The real Oleku vid comes out next week. Thanks to those that like what they see so far tho and to those that criticised it, thanks to you too…’

Comments