MERCYJOHNSON’S WEDDING PLANS IN PERIL – WHY THE NUPTIAL MAY NEVER HOLD

The much touted Cinderella romance between Nollywood top actress – the ‘hippilicious’ one – Mercy Johnson and her Edo born beau – Prince Odi appears to be in serious jeopardy and friends say only miracle will see the duo walk down the aisle. The romance and intended nuptials which have been a public issue since early last year, is still on the drawing board and may remain there for the foreseeable future friends fear.
Readers of this newspaper will recall that in our February 2010 edition, Mercy Johnson had granted us an exclusive interview in which she sang the praise of her fiancé. When I asked her to confirm the rumor that she had found her dream man, she had affirmed the rumor and stated thus “Yes, It is true I have finally found the man of my dreams – the one I have been looking for – one who understands me and I dare say this is the best relationship I have ever had. Let me confess this to you: We are engaged and would be married soon. His name is Prince Odi and he is from Edo state. He is a great man – a God fearing man, a lover, a confidant, an enabler – just about everything a woman would desire in a man and I count myself lucky to have finally found him. He is the man I have been praying for, and my meeting him, proves that prayer indeed do work; that if you desire a soul-mate who affirms your values, God will bring him to you at the appointed
time. He is the man who has accepted me for who I am and pays no attention to all the nonsense that has been written about me.”

Papi Njoku

Comments

Popular Posts