Winning With Obstacles...by Teajay


We embarked on a 3hrs road trip out of town and in the first hour we encountered the police who held us because our papers weren't in the car. I explained they were mistaken taken out of the car. He asked me to settle them and move on but I opted to settle myself by driving back to town.

This was really frustrating and annoying as well as time and resource consuming but I did it anyway. Getting home, my car battery just died. The alternator was still very good but the life of the battery was done.

I quickly got another battery and when I got back to where the police were 2hrs later, I thanked them for stopping me, "settled them" and moved on. They were amazed, respected me and exchanged numbers.

Obstacles aren't always meant to impede our journey to success, they come to nudge us away from future problems and into the place of honor and respect if we use them rightly.

Quit complaining when you face challenges. They come to save and help us grow. Appreciate and maximize them to learn how to solve problems better. Don't jump into quick fixes. Reject the advice that negates what's right and doesn't give you peace within.

Listen deep within and you may hear God directing you to make the most unlikely of decisions that will save you. Do what he says no matter how hard it may seem. Imagine if the battery died in the middle of nowhere.

There are hardly miracles without obstacles, positive changes without challenges, strategic repositioning without oppositions. #UtilizingObstacles is one sure way to WinAgain.

I believe you can, you will and you MUST #WinToday!

Impossible is nothing!
Kindly follow on Instagram and Facebook @WinAgainToday.

Good Morning!
Have a Happy Easter.

Comments

Popular Posts